Sunday, January 10, 2010

Noosa


I sincerely apologise for this long absence from Bloggerland… I promise this won’t happen again! So many things happen in between – you can just imagine. As time goes by I will fill you in! ;0)

We started the second day of the New Year in Noosa. Some people will tell you it is the most beautiful place in Queensland. I totally disagree! Oh don’t get me wrong, it is beautiful but certainly not at the top of my list. I will take you where we have been and you be the judge.

I have posted some photos and my favourite one is where the bird takes his bath in a fountain on the sidewalk next to a coffee shop! Meantime if you want to know more about Noosa go to http://www.visitnoosa.com.au/

Oh, wishing you a very happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. I been looking around for the sites like lookoutnoosa.com.au. I am currently doing a research work in the Masteral studies about hotel and accommodation in Queensland area.

    ReplyDelete