Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tim Tams


Tim Tams need no introduction in Australia and I have seen some in South Africa too! They are simply delicious irresistible!  One bite and you’re hooked! You can have them as a snack treat at any time.  It’s a healthy alternative filler and if you do search the origin you’ll find that it is made of a vegetable! So according to my thorough research, it is good for you! J Beware of imitations ….   The yummiest way enjoying them is by biting two opposite corners then use it as a 'straw'! (True Australian tradition) Feel the melting goodness in your mouth!

Jen you are cordially invited for a cuppa with an original Tim Tam! Followers and all other readers are welcome too!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the enlightenment :)

    If I ever find myself in the land of Oz~ You and Tim Tams will be the first things that I look up :)

    ReplyDelete