Thursday, May 7, 2009

A quick update...


Yes, I know it has been a while.  I was so busy reading other blogs that I follow religiously that I couldn't get myself to sit and update my own! Don't worry you didn't miss out on anything! Just a quick update though:  a cat walked into our lives!  Exciting! Yes I hear you laughing.... didn't I say that my blog can be very boring!  Hmmmm.  Anyway since my last post we have had a little visitor who we named Ashes - a beautiful 'domestic' cat? I don't know but she pretty much look like a Russian Blue!  I wish! Since I love all animals, I took her in.  I did not really made a good effort in searching for her owner - to be quite honest I haven't had the time to go and do just that.   She is still very thin and needs a bath.  She must have been on her own for quite some time.  She just adopted us rather than the other way around.  I am actually a dog person but had a cat when I was little.  She is so lovely and one can see by her manners that she was taught well.  She even had stitches on her belly but all her hair has grown back - it must have been a while since she has been desexed? My husband had since snipped it.  I promise I will take her to the RSPCA to check if she has a micro chip.   What else?  Oh the de-cluttering of the house is still on track.  I have made tremendous progress. Still a little more I want to do.  I won't stop untill I feel it is perfect.  Well here is a pic of Miss Ashes....

1 comment:

  1. Miss Ashes is super adorable. Just keep her :) Thats the evil JenJen talking :)

    I so want to go to Australia one day! Coveting you as I type...

    ReplyDelete