Friday, March 6, 2009

Phew it has been a while!


I have been neglecting my blogspot terribly! Is it because I have too much on my plate? Probably! I am not a person who wears my heart on my sleeve so, only people who are close to me will know what's bugging me. Well I tend to take on everybody else's needs, worries and sadness on my shoulders, so much so that I neglect myself in the process. Well, you see everybody in Australia who still does not have their Permanent Residence knows what I am talking about! It is extremely, extremely stressful! We love life here and settled in beautifully and we will do everything to keep it that way. We are just so blessed to be here. To put it in a nutshell: I have given all my fears (and desires) to the Lord. That's it! (And for those who might read this: I have prayed for you too!)

Things look so grim out there in the world, we need to focus on the things which are positive. I know some will say what is there to focus on? Well as I look around me I see all the birds chirping for a start! :) We are healthy and for those who really need encouraging: we are still breathing: normally! So this means there is so much more in stall for us, so much to learn from and so much to experience. Some people are so much worse off than us and then also I would rather take my own journey on here on earth than someone Else's!

We make a habit of driving down to the beach every Saturday and Sunday morning before sunrise. When your feet touch the soft sand and you start walking the world change around you. Every now and again the baby surf of the water 'hugs' your feet and you could almost feel the love. If you happen to have some slices of bread with you the Seagulls will follow you as you hand it out... One morning we were lucky to have a pelican close by! He was having his brekkie and you could see the baby Breem's swimming around in the clear water. Sunrise covers the ocean and the beach with a golden glow... wonder if that is why they called it the Gold Coast?

No comments:

Post a Comment